James Bimen Associates, Inc. has immediate openings for personnel who will provide software development and operations support. This customer procures, develops, and fields leading edge cyber products. The work will include involvement in all aspects of the design, development, test, configuration, deployment, operations, and support of such products. The work is focused on the development of front edge systems and tools, not just infrastructure and GUI’s. The work will entail learning and understanding the nature of existing tools and the client’s mission.
After an initial training period, duties will include:
- Design, development, test, documentation, maintenance, and deployment of software products for both PCs.
- Perform quick reaction software developments to accomplish specific objectives
- Conduct research to identify novel techniques, approaches, and tools to accomplish specific tasks, often for one-off purposes
- Provide support to product end-users.
- Utilize standard configuration management and bug reporting systems
- Perform software product analyses and reverse engineering
- US citizenship and an existing Top-Secret government security clearance are a requirement.
- College degree in a relevant subject matter, BS preferred
- At least 7 years relevant development experience
- Experience with some or all of the following:
- Experience developing software for desktop computers running Windows
- Experience and knowledge of Windows internals
- Experience with developing drivers a plus
- Knowledge of C, C++, C#, and assembly
- Understanding of basic OS security
- Experience configuring computer networks including switches, routers, and firewalls
- Experience using operating system virtualization products such as VMWare
- Experience performing software analysis and reverse engineering
- A detail-oriented personality but also be able to multi-task in a dynamic environment driven by external demands.
- Ability to work independently with little to no technical guidance
James Bimen Associates is a small software development and IT services company with a focus on a government client base. We offer a small team working environment and superior salaries and benefits.