The contractor shall assist the government in the assessment process for all new and legacy systems to determine the security requirements associated with each system. The contractor shall interact with both technical and non-technical personnel in order to conduct a comprehensive review of a system, network or application. This is a technical role requiring moderate to advanced knowledge of security engineering, the ATO process, enterprise monitoring, and incident response. The contractor shall assist in building or refining the program to achieve the assessment process. The contractor shall work with various elements of the cybersecurity team to understand roles, missions and requirements in order to inform this process.
- Overall 8+ years of experience
- At least 3 years serving as an Information Systems Security Officer (ISSO) at a cleared facility.
- Minimum of 5 years work experience in a computer science or Information Assurance related field.
- At least one of the following certifications: Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP), Global Information Security Professional (GISP), or the CompTIA Advanced Security Practitioner (CASP) or other certifications exemplifying skill sets such as those described in DoD Instruction 8570.1 IAM Level III proficiency.
- Familiarity with the use and operation of security tools including Tenable. Nessus and/or SecurityCenter, IBM Guardium, HP Weblnspect, or like applications and Network Mapper (NMAP).
- A bachelor’s or advanced degree in Computer Science, Information Assurance, or other cyber discipline is preferred.
- All personnel assigned under this task order must possess current TS clearances and maintain them throughout the life of the contract. Personnel must be SCI eligible.